Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The power went out while the washer was on and now it won’t…

Customer Question
The power went out while...
The power went out while the washer was on and now it won’t continue the cycle . UnPlugged it and still nothing. It just says the door is locked.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you
How long did you leave the unit unplugged?
About 6 hours
Hello
At this point it blew your control board. What exactly is your washer doing
Try to hold the cancel button for 3 to 15 seconds