Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung VRT Steam washer. I put in a load (not that…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung VRT Steam washer. I put in a load (not that full), and it just stopped. Noticed that it took the detergent and door is locked but the power light is off and it stopped churning. What's wrong with it? Thanks.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Probably 6 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I'm not that tech savvy. I don't know the model since the door to the washer is locked. I guess the machine still thinks that it's working but the power to the machine is off for some reason.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want to know what's wrong with it. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?