Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE ddt595ssj2ss Adora dishwasher will not run, tried

Customer Question
GE ddt595ssj2ss Adora dishwasher...

GE ddt595ssj2ss Adora dishwasher will not run, tried rebooting, tried turning breaker off and then on. It seems to be locked up. Every time I shut the door the soap dispenser opens. This is not more than 3 moths old. Will not start a cycle, control panel is non responsive.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

GE ddt595ssj2ss Adora only a few months old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is easy, yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am frustrated that my new dishwasher is not working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

the dishwasher still isn’t working
Dishwasher fixed. Without any help. Please refund my money. Thank you.