Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer won't start...F03 and E02 comes up on the screen.

Customer Question
My washer won't start...F03...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool duet about5/6 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes...we bought it from Sears and we don't know of any repair people in our area.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's been a very good washer till now. do you know any service people in the Kindersley, SK area?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full mode number located on a sticker just inside the door way? I'm not sure about service people in your area, but I can walk you through what needs to be done to fix your own appliance if you'd like.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?