Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

H have a whirlpool Model WRF989SDAE01. My freezer does not…

Customer Question
H have a whirlpool...

H have a whirlpool Model WRF989SDAE01. My freezer does not get cold at all but the refrigerator does real good. My ice maker does not work either. I have checked all the seals and cannot find any issues.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I got id in January of 2014

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not if I can find someone to do it because I am blind

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that is the only issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?