Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Zhu 36 induction error on one side only. 2007 yes and had it…

Customer Question
Zhu 36 induction error...

Zhu 36 induction error on one side only

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

2007 yes and had it repaired for too much money

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Just want to replace the part

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
it was one board that was replaced
Answered in 3 days by:
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

GE zhu 36 induction cooktop 2007

The model you posted is only a partial model number. I will need the complete model to look up the right information. Also, what error codes are you seeing, please?