Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have all Thermador appliances and my range hood needs

Customer Question
I have all Thermador...

I have all Thermador appliances and my range hood needs cleaning - do I unscrew the hood and take it off? Is this something I need a technician to do or can I do it? Also, are the filters cleanable or is it something I need to buy first?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance in question?

Where would I find that? I still have the book since it is only 2-3 years old but it lists a bunch of model numbers.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on how hard it is! I don't want to mess anything up but don't know who to call and if it is something easy to do I will sure try. It doesn't look especially easy though....

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you want me to look on the hood somewhere for a model number?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

John, Home Appliance Technician