Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How does the wiring go for a whirlpool dish washer do you…

Customer Question
How does the wiring...

How does the wiring go for a whirlpool dish washer do you have a drawing on how to reconnect it

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought in2001

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have the part just having trouble putting it back in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the complete modle number off the tag and what are you trying to connect?

Trying to connect the control panel that is inside the door

Do you have the complete model?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open?

The model is WDP310PAAW4. Whirlpool cascadeW10632084A
What we need is a diagram on how the parts connect back what we should of did is take a picture but to late now we didn’t

Did you get it?

No
M Y husband Busari onpiece withwiring on it but can’t see a place where it=should go
it still sits guess I will have to have someone to come look at it
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

I can help you. You just need a wiring diagram?

The tech sheet for your model, including wiring information, is attached! :)

Please remember to rate using the star scale at the top of the page. Thank you so much!