Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have May tag dryer tat is a month old and I can't get the…

Customer Question
I have May tag...

I have May tag dryer tat is a month old and I can't get the check lint screen to turn off and I turned dryer off and on and taken the screen out several times and it won't start. Please help me.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MEDB765FWO. M72517925. We have had it about 2 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can what do I need to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does it go off after it starts running for about 5 minutes?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated,