Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE washer over ten years old, never any problems. When going…

Customer Question
GE washer over ten...

GE washer over ten years old, never any problems. When going to start the washing process the machine goes straight to " final spin", no water fills the tub. Thank you.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

5200B1 and it is approx. 15 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to as there are very few around here.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We need to get itg fixed now if possible.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the complete model number off the tag? The 5200B1 is not the model

sd231440g is all I have
you still there?

Yes I am still here, that number does not come up valid anywhere...I have been checking.

What should it look like?
Try this
Mod wwse5200B1ww
Ser sd132440g

Ok that is it have you tried to unplug the unit for a minute and plug it back in then try it?

are you there?
I tried that twice.
Now what?

OK if that is still doing that you have a bad control in the console...let me get you a link to the part.

Here is a link to the part you need and video reference to assist you with the repair. Note the video is a reference only it may differ slightly from your unit.

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is please select the 5 STAR rating at the top of your page before leaving otherwise I receive ZERO credit for assisting you. BONUSES are always appreciated...Thanks and you can come back anytime for free followup questions & Happy Holidays!