Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

HAVE A GE REFRIGERATOR GFSL6KEXELS ALARM SOUNDS WHEN DOOR…

Customer Question
HAVE A GE REFRIGERATOR...

HAVE A GE REFRIGERATOR GFSL6KEXELS ALARM SOUNDS WHEN DOOR OPEN AND INTERMITTENTLY DURING NIGHT TEMPERATURE READ OUT KEEPS CHANGING.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

7 YEARS THERE OR ABOUT

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

FREEZER IS A CONSTANT 0 DEGREES

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
I`m assuming you mean the fresh food section temperature display keeps changing .

And you ONLY get the alarm when the fresh food door is opened?