Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The dryer never completely dries, even after two or,three…

Customer Question
The dryer never completely...

The dryer never completely dries, even after two or,three cycles.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No. It has always done,this since I bought the apartment,where,the dryer is. I can try. It is a double unit with the dryer on top,of,the washer.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Let me try the unplugging, but,that is about,the extent of my ability!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at the moment. Shall I try the unplugging now?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you. If you take the vent line off the back of the dryer and run it will the clothes get dry?