Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

THe connection from the water pipe to the elbow leaks. Can I…

Customer Question
THe connection from the...

THe connection from the water pipe to the elbow leaks. Can I buy a spare coupling?

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

For months and we have stopped using the water facility...ice maker still works

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes we can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can send a photo of the leaking part if you give me an email address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? Also if you take a picture there is an attach files button or paper clip button above this text box you can use to attach the picture so I can see it.

frst20das

Also if you take a picture there is an attach files button or paper clip button above this text box you can use to attach the picture so I can see it.

are you still there?

Still here, yep

I dont want a telephone call

Sorry I didn't send that--the site sends phone options automatically but you can just decline it.

Just tell me where i can order the replacement please
I DO NOT WANT TO CALL
HOW DO I DECLINE IT?

Did you not get my response before?

QUOTE:

Every time you make me reply to something else I can't answer your question.

You just click the "x" and close the box. I know this is getting frustrating for you as well as me, now can I please answer your question

SORRY THERE IS NO OPTION TO CLICK ON A CLOSE BOX ONLY TO CALL FOR AN ADDITIONAL £20..PLUS I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IF YOU ARE ATTENDING OR HAVE GONE,...OTHER CHAT LINES AT LEAST INDICATE THAT YOU ARE TYPING..You have been away for 10 minutes