Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My new Panasonic microwave Model NN-SN651W will not cook. It…

Customer Question
My new Panasonic microwave...

My new Panasonic microwave Model NN-SN651W will not cook

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your NN-SN651W?

It arrived from Amazon yesterday. It worked only 2 times after many tries.

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I checked the child lock. Doesn't seem to be that.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

When I put in the number of seconds, it counts down two numbers and then shuts off. It never starts cooking.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If the unit is only running for 2 seconds then yes I imagine it is not cooking .

Let`s try rebooting the electronic control board by unplugging the unit for 5 minutes then plug it back in and let`s try to run it with a cup of water in the unit .

Let me know what the unit does then please!

I do not like your advice. I tried that already many times.
Please send me a full refund.
David Willis

David I had no idea that you had tried that you had not put that in your question post.