Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Fisher Paykel model DD24S 7 and when my dishwasher…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Fisher Paykel model DD24S 7 and when my dishwasher finishes the cycle there is still an inch or 2 of water in the drawer. How can I drain the water?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Model DD24S17

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Product number 88632-A

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have not run a diagnostic test. I can do the work myself if it is easy, but obviously I am not a repair person

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you
Do you have a double drawer or single
Single
Hello??
Okay. You will need to see if anything is clogging the drain line from the pump to the sink