Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Here is my husband's answer:Check continuity between machine…

Customer Question
Here is my husband's...

Here is my husband's answer:Check continuity between machine control board p2 pin4, should be orange wire and common side of spin enable switch, should be a red wire, both easily accessible and this one check verifies all three switches. Tub displacement, front weight displacement and the inertial balance switch. If test fails then it's time to get down and dirty and find out which switch is bad! Hope this helps😊

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Maytag Neptune and no

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes he referd to schematic 6(###) ###-####0399

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not. Really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?