Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where can I get a maintenance manual from for a FRIGIDAIRE…

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get a maintenance manual from for a FRIGIDAIRE GAllery gas stove LGGF3042RFD?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I am sorry but I went to get these numbers,LGGF3042KFD-VP94664795

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The right burner when your facing the stove have a screw broken in the mounting plate

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Frigidaire does not put out a lot of service manuals, what information did you need exactly?