Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I’d like some help to remove the front panel of my Kenmore…

Customer Question
Hey. I’d like some...

Hey. I’d like some help to remove the front panel of my Kenmore dryer.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model #11071633610. It’s brand new. I have to convert it from Natural gas to LP

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

And good evening. How are you? Yep

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don’t want to mess up, scratch or otherwise leave any trace of my effforts to get my wife’s new dryer working. :)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I have removed the door, the 4 screws at the bottom of the front panel, and the 3 screws that are on the front panel inside the door opening. The panel is loose from the bottom, but still attached at the top.
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

I see no one has gotten to you do you still need help?