Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a replacement for a ge jem31ga what fits the same…

Customer Question
I need a replacement...

I need a replacement for a ge jem31ga what fits the same space

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2001 model jem31ga 002

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have the trim kit for the existing microwave it is built in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/4/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

There are no current models that will fit the same trim kit, the dimensions are no longer available for a replacement. See the new models at the link below.

CLICK HERE