Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Convection Range and all of a sudden it has

Customer Question
Hi I have...

Hi I have a GE Convection Range and all of a sudden it has stopped working. None of the "burners" nor the oven. Can you help

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is only about 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am trying to locate the model number

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

Also, does the display still light up?