Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Miele Model H4890PB2 No: 42159845508 Or M NR 06429460 is…

Customer Question
My Miele Model H4890PB2...

My Miele Model H4890PB2 No:*********** Or M NR 06429460 is not working properly. The top oven take a very long time to heat, and today I was unable to make cookies. I had to start the bottom oven and use that after about 45 minutes of baking in the top oven. My thought is that it is a bad thermostat, but I am not sure.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Place in service in Sept. 2008.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible I would prefer to do it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is it for now.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

John, Home Appliance Technician