Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My LG front loader seems to be leaking from the bottom left…

Customer Question
My LG front loader...

My LG front loader seems to be leaking from the bottom left near the back. Its gotten a little worse with each wash cycle. I am reading the answer now to a similar question.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its about 3 -4 years old and we bought it at home depot.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We live in a rural area and I cant find anyone reliable to work on it, so for now yes.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If you pul the refrigerator and and remove the the back access panel, unscrew the top panel of the washer itself as well and just watch. Where is the water coming from when you run a cycle? The vent near the top of the tub? Out the back plastic cover on the back of the tub? etc...

The refrigerator?

Sorry I'm not sure why I said refrigerator but as you can see I also said washer after that.

Im in my office not by the washer. So it will cost me another $24 to do this on the telephone?
Can I resume this later when my husband is available?

You can just reply back when you're by the washer after you have checked the things I mentioned earlier. The $24 phone option is something the site offers automatically and you can just decline that option---that is not something I sent.

okay we will do that. Thanks,

no problem and talk to you later.