Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Motor is hot, but refrigerator is not cold. Model

Customer Question
Motor is hot, but...

Motor is hot, but refrigerator is not cold. Model #HMRO4GABABB

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

HMRO4GABABB 5 years old? dorm room type

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I do not know what is wrong

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you.
Is the compressor to hot to leave your hand on
I don't know
It could be either a thermostat or a bad star device on the compressor