Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

A water seems to drip into my veg, left drawer, looks like…

Customer Question
A water seems to...

A water seems to drip into my veg , left drawer , looks like dripping from the hole behind the first glass shelf

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

One week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?