Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can you tell me how old my stackable dryer is model #

Customer Question
Can you tell me...

Can you tell me how old my stackable dryer is model # ***-***-****2

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Serial # is my(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just bought the house and inherited the washer and dryer have your serviceman been to***** Holly Springs, nc 27540 for an estimate or repair in the last 90 days

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am hoping that you went out and gave a quote, I do not want to replace both units unless I get a quote on repairing the dryer. the make is Kenmore and I gave you the model and serial #

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full serial number of the unit to better assist you ?

And this is a DIY appliance repair web site we do NOT have in the field servicer techs that will come to your home.