Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was opening my kitchenAid refrigarator & the handle came…

Customer Question
I was opening my...

I was opening my kitchenAid refrigarator & the handle came off. How do I fix this?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it isn't to difficult

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I have the model number from the appliance, please?

Its two years old. Not sure of model #, because I'm not home

I will need the model number to get you accurate information. The model tag may be found in the fresh food section, high on a side wall or on the ceiling. You can reply anytime with that number. Thank you!