Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Had arcing problem and vent fan to microwave would not turn…

Customer Question
Had arcing problem and...

Had arcing problem and vent fan to microwave would not turn off,as manual directed left tan on 30 min. still would not turn off so unplugged and left that way overnight. This a.m. microwave oven itself will not stop running, have unplugged. this wave is 12 years old. model #JVM1650 Serial #AH901016b

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Made by GE , modelJVM1650,12 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

That depends on what the work is , i do have someone who can probably fix it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that is all right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The model number you have listed is just a partial model number. Can I get the full model located on a sticker just inside the door way?