Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On my heavy duty mixer, I can not raise on lock the mixing…

Customer Question
On my heavy duty...

On my heavy duty mixer, I can not raise on lock the mixing bowl into position, a plastic piece broke out and came out of the mixer. I love ,y mixer can I fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It just happened this past week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, otherwise whatever I need to take it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, it is a great machine we have had it a long time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?