Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My microwave is giving me an E - 11 error code -- can you…

Customer Question
My microwave is giving...

My microwave is giving me an E - 11 error code -- can you tell me what that means

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

We purchased it about 18 months ago it is a frigidaire professional model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just want to know if the unit is salvageable

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Model number FPBM3077RFA
Did you get the info

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

I don't want a call, can you stop the prompts please

If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

Ok any luck finding info on that model #

your E-11 error code is referring to a gas sensor / humidity sensor is open (bad the humidity sensor will need to be replaced.

I can provide you with the part info if you need it .

That would be great thankbyou
Is there a drawing that shows where the sensor is located

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

The humidity sensor is item # 28 in this parts break down .

http://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/1/313/00000015/680/900

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Thanks again for your help.

Glad to assist you anytime.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.