Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Maytag. 15 years old. It needs new igniters. IT IS…

Customer Question
We have a Maytag...

We have a Maytag. 15 years old. It needs new igniters.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

IT IS A MAYTAG GAS RANGE.I"NOT SURE WHAT THE MODEL IS. WHERE CAN I FIND IT ON THE APPLIANCE?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NOT SURE

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

HELP ME. WHAT WOULD IT COST TO HAVE A TECHNICIAN PUT THE IGNITERS IN?

Contractor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Appliance Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

SHOULD I TRY TO FIND THE MODEL NO. WHERE IS IT ON THE RANGE?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you? And what igniters do you need? For the cooktop or the oven or???