Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a built in Thermidor grill. I love it. It’s 20 years…

Customer Question
I have a built...

I have a built in Thermidor grill. I love it. It’s 20 years old! I think it should be serviced. Who does this on HiltonHead SC ?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Over the pst few years, for example it’s slow ro start and the heat is not even across the grill

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

John, Home Appliance Technician