Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Anyone there? Have a water hose that a rodent chewed up -

Customer Question
Anyone there? Contractor's Assistant:...

Anyone there?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Have a water hose that a rodent chewed up - now I need a replacement.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Mopped up the water and shut down the water hours ago. Found the evidence of the rodent attack. Just a class 3 felony - now. Can I get a long hose at ACE, True Value or Home Depot tomorrow?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Always have, learned a lot of my skills in 8th grade shop,

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where are these metal hose lines found at ACE?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
I wonder why you want $5.00, then 28.00 USD and then 38 USD? Can't we negotiate a while?
Saw that you done this 10,000 times more than me, Just a little QSO is all I need and a fair price1
Via email ??? not using this chat?
Oh - see to it that you CHAT with me, I am harmless.
Not typing? I am disappointed, all of this technology and you guys are using soup cans and strings?
I do not want to type to an empty chair.... one last time, "Anyone HOME?"
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 8 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Do you still need assistance?

And When you sent your post at 2;35 A.M. There was no one on line , I myself work on line 9-5 EST and this is my second job during the week days.