Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE pdw1860nss dishwasher that seems to go through…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE pdw1860nss dishwasher that seems to go through all the cycles but is staying seemingly dry the entire time. The dishes stay dirty. I have cleaned the sprayer arms and the filter in the bottom, still can't get any water in to the dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4-5 years I think. It was almost new when I bought the house. GE pdw1860nss

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you
You probably have a bad water inlet valve on the dishwasher. Is that the model number from inside the dishwasher? If not I need that one.
https://youtu.be/7NiFMxhd-pU
This video will help you on how to test out the water valve