Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool WRS965CIAM side by side refrigerator. I…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool...

I have a Whirlpool WRS965CIAM side by side refrigerator. I still get good flow of water to the water dispenser, but ice is not being made, and there appears to be no water or ice in the ice mold in the door.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased 2/27/14.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if it is an easy fix.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It appears that water is not flowing to the ice mold.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Full model number from the tag in the fridge is WRS965CIAM01.
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Check the rubber fill tube to the icemaker, is it rock hard and not squeezable?

Where is it?

Upper right corner where the trough is at the back of the icemaker/

My fridge has the Icemaker on the door. I can’t feel any tube inside the icemaker, which is difficult to access with my hand. Yesterday I Used a blow dryer to run hot air into the icemaker for 10 minutes. Which didn’t fix the problem.
The ice bin that goes on the door has been removed in the photo.
Can we continue this tomorrow?