Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a ge top stove model number JBP66EOK4BB and serial
Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin, Senior Technician
I have a ge cook top stove model number JBP66EOK4BB and serial number HM 234986Q when we use the oven lately it heats up fine and works for a while and then we get a code f2. I have unplugged the unit… read more
WHY DOES THE HOTCOOK LITE STAY ON MY GE ELECTRIC STOVE-
Kelly, Appliance Technician
WHY DOES THE HOTCOOK LITE STAY ON MY GE ELECTRIC STOVE- MODEL # JB680D-P2WW … read more
My 20-year-old GE oven just started flalshing F2 on the
Kelly, Appliance Technician
My 20-year-old GE oven just started flalshing F2 on the digital time bar and it appears the oven coils aren't turning red. what's the problem> … read more
220 volt Advantium oven that's making a very loud noise and
Kelly, Appliance Technician
220 volt Advantium oven that's making a very loud noise and I'm scared to try to use it. Not sure it would work. … read more
Installed new GE Spacemaker Microwave on Monday evening. We
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Installed new GE Spacemaker Microwave on Monday evening. We tested it before installing, and all functions worked well. Did not use the microvave yesterday except to turn on the under side light while… read more
ge microwave shut down while cooking dinner nothing lights
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
ge microwave shut down while cooking dinner nothing lights up power to outlet is OK. Is there a reset some place? model # XXXXX… read more
GE electric double wall oven Model no J KP27W0P3WG serial
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
GE electric double wall oven: Model no J KP27W0P3WG serial no: AL621076Q The oven is making a "dinging" noise every time it is turned on. There is an F1 fault code although a couple of times it has sh… read more
I recently purchased a GE microwave oven. Use my microwave
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I recently purchased a GE microwave oven. Use my microwave to heat coffee and to cook TV dinners. Your instructions on Page 24 and 25 of the booklet are confusing. To reheat cooffee, press REHEAT and … read more
we need to purchase a new stove. What is the suggested wattage
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
we need to purchase a new stove. What is the suggested wattage for a residential oven for preparing conventional meals and baked goods ?… read more
My wife is cooking dinner. she has something in the oven and
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
My wife is cooking dinner. she has something in the oven and was starting to fry green beans when the oven door locked and the E2 -F3- appeared. What do I need to do to reset the oven?… read more
Kitchenaid Superba gas range. Oven keeps shutting off and
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
Kitchenaid Superba gas range. Oven keeps shutting off and pad reads F2:E1 Will restart after leaving for awhile, then does same thing. Hard to cook the turkey this way with 20 people coming for dinner… read more
My electic oven has stopped working. the eyes do not heat
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
My electic oven has stopped working. the eyes do not heat up and the light does not come on that tells me the eyes are on. The oven will go up to 212 degrees.… read more
We have a GE Profile double oven that is probably about 20
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
We have a GE Profile double oven that is probably about 20 years old. After using it goes into an auto cleaning mode, but as the top oven in locked we got an error message F2. Not sure what that is, b… read more
On Thursday our brand new GE stove Model # JB700SNSS was installed.
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
On Thursday our brand new GE stove Model # XXXXX was installed. Today while cooking in the oven the stove shutdown. All of the lights on the control panel went off including the clock. The circuit bre… read more
Jenn Air Double Wall Oven WW304430P Used self clean on top
Bryan, Tech/owner
Jenn Air Double Wall Oven WW304430P Used self clean on top unit and fan will not turn off. I tripped the house circuit breaker. No luck. Got a F2 error code. Canceled that and now top unit will not he… read more
I have a new home ( 2 y/o) which came with new GE stove, microwave,
Mr Repair
I have a new home (<2 y/o) which came with new GE stove, microwave, dishwasher. Both the dishwasher and oven started having problems within the last week. It is just my wife and I, so I know that t… read more
My GE has worked great for a long period of time. The stove
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
My GE has worked great for a long period of time. The stove top still works fine however in the past couple days the oven will not heat more than 250 degrees. The oven heats to 250 degrees quickly wit… read more
I bought a stove new that had been repaired. The F2 code came
John, Home Appliance Technician
I bought a stove new that had been repaired. The F2 code came up very seldom and thought nothing of it. Now all 4 burners on the flat top oven won't turn on. However the warming zone and the warm/serv… read more