Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Miele dishwasher does not start up ...when you close the…

Customer Question
Miele dishwasher does not...

Miele dishwasher does not start up ...when you close the door no lights come on anywhere, but it gives a short rumble (less than a second) like the pump is trying to start then a pause then another short rumble and this carries on... Power is getting to the washer otherwise it would not "rumble" ..... Checked door latch mechanism free of obstructions...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Miele is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 6 yrs old .... I think its a G2430SU

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No have already contacted our local Miele service guy Andergrove applience .... I am e techie and am interested what would cause the problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I have had a Miele technician come and see the appliance ... he is going to sort it out.
What is your advice on the problem
I do not need any further advice as you have responded after the problem has been sorted .. thank you for your reply anyway.
I hope the extra amount is not to be debited fro my account...... I would like to use this site in the future..... now that I know how it works

That is totally fine. Sorry I was not able to be of help with this matter but in future matters we will be sure to be here for you. Thanks for trying JustAnswer. We look forward to your repeat business.