Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to clear the menu panel on my range - it

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to clear the menu panel on my range - it currently is showing a number of horizontal llines

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just noticed it tonight about 3 hours ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can see

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?