Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung Dryer won’t run. Daigmostic Code of C3 and HL-0d. 17…

Customer Question
Samsung Dryer won’t run...

Samsung Dryer won’t run. Daigmostic Code of C3 and HL-0d

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

17 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have clean the sensor inside the drum

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
No just a solution
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you still here?
11/28/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?