Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher is on lock and I can’t remember which two

Customer Question
My dishwasher is on...

My dishwasher is on lock and I can’t remember which two buttons to hold down to restart the dishwasher. Could you please help me with this.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I’m sorry I am having a problem locating my info. It is a kitchenAid though

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes, it has had the lock light come on before, I called coustomer service they told me two buttons to hold down to get the light to go offf. I did what they told me to do and the lock light went off and the dishwasher started working.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 7 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.
Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information, as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.