Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can not open my freezer door all the way and now i can not…

Customer Question
I can not open...

I can not open my freezer door all the way and now i can not close it completely

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Yes I have checked the settings. This has happened before and a tech came out, but now where I bought it closed down. I have to get the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Do you have techs that come out

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I guess I need a tech

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you
This app is designed to help you do the repair yourself. We do not go out to your home and repair it for you.