Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The burners on my stove model # RF378LXKQ1 keep failing.

Customer Question
Hi! The burners...

Hi! The burners on my stove model # RF378LXKQ1 keep failing. Today I was told this can no longer be fixed, but the stove is only 5 years old. Is this true? If it can be fixed, what does it cost two have the two right side burners fixed? Thank you

Contractor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Appliance Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The burners started going out about 3 years ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I would need a repair person.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
I am not willing to pay more than the $5. This was not at all clear. Please cancel. Do not bill me
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.