Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can you bypass lid switch modelntn4516fw1. How do you…

Customer Question
How can you bypass...

How can you bypass lid switch modelntn4516fw1

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

How do you bypass lid switch model ntn4516

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Switch is busted just want to be sure nothing else is wrong before replacing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
12/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you. Are you still needing help with this?