Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

YOU NEED T BY MAKING A PRODUCT SUCO SEND A TECHNICIAN FOR…

Customer Question
YOU NEED T...

YOU NEED T BY MAKING A PRODUCT SUCO SEND A TECHNICIAN FOR THE WHIRLPOOL CABRIO. IT NEEDS NEW LEVERS, PLUS LOCK. AND HEAVY DUTY LOAD LEVELERS. WHILE MAKING A PRODUCT SUCH AS THIS LIKE A GE TURBINE, IT HAS CAUSED MONUMENTAL PROBLEMS. I HAD A SIMILAR SITUATION WITH SAMSUNG. SAME PROBLEM. SO ADVISE YOUR REPAIRMAN TO BRING THOSE PARTS OVER AND FIX IT. MY PHONE IS(###) ###-#### I WILL BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW NOV. 27TH. THANK YOU, ***** *****

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

SA MSUNG IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE. IT WAS REPAIRED AT NO CHARGE. IT WAS ONLY 1 YEAR OLD AT BEST. YOU COULD NOT PUT ANOTHER HEAVY IN IT BECAUSE IT WENT INTO A "TANTRUM."

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO - YOU DOINCTG IT. I DID NOT MANUFACTURE THIS MACHINE. YOU DID. FACTORY WARRANTY.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

JUST SEND SOMEONE HERE WITH PARTS AND FIX IT. I LIVE AT 1077 UNIVERSITY PLAE. SCH., NY 12308 THANK YOU, ***** ***** WTF I HAVE NO INTENTION OF GIVING YOU A DEPOSIT!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
11/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd, Home Appliance Technician

Hi Shirley

The "Expert" community at Just Answer are not on JA Staff, we are Technicians and Professionals from across the globe (I am in Australia), many have our own businesses to run, as well as spending time to help with Q&A on JA in our "spare" time. We advise and suggest, we do not have warehouse access to the companies, we generally do the repairs and callouts, this is just an online Help Desk really.

My suggestion is for you to call the store where you purchased this appliance and ask them to assist with arranging a Service Call

We are only intermediaries, and JA works best for self repair questions and advice

Best Wishes

Martyn