Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have this microwave and only numbers I find xns5275620. It…

Customer Question
I have this microwave...

I have this microwave and only numbers I find xns5275620. It says “convection quick preheat”. What does this mean. Can I use it like a regular convection oven.?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kitchen aid. 12 years old is guess. Found these numbers but doesn’t say model.....8538 794 54001

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Just asking how to use the”convection part”

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?