Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a maytag se7800 stackable washer/ dryer and the

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a maytag se7800 stackable washer/ dryer and the plastic latch hook broke. I went up on line and have not been able to locate that part. Every website I went to had a picture of the part but no longer have it available. The part number is ***** Any help would really be appreciated. Sandra

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My husband thinks 20 years old! Model SE7800

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, because it looks so easy to insert the part and screw it in.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that is it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
12/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

That part will need to be found used, nobody has it. The company below has nearly 50 years worth of appliance recycling and reconditioning and will likely have that part available.

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>