Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Microwave/Convection GE Profile does not get up too temp of…

Customer Question
Microwave/Convection GE Profile does...

Microwave/Convection GE Profile does not get up too temp of 425. I believe this to be the problem because it will not go out of preheat mode. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

PVM1709WK01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm guessing 7-10years

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can probably do the repair. I have done things on refrig and dryer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is the unit actually getting hot at all?