Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Electrolux Quiet Clean system and it will no longer…

Customer Question
I have Electrolux Quiet...

I have Electrolux Quiet Clean system and it will no longer turn on when the hose is connected to the wall. What could this be?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its 2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When i go to the main unit down stairs it will power up if I push the red power button

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ..............is the system on a GFCI outlet or circuit?...........and what exactly happens?...........you plug it in and it shuts off immediately?........or gradually?.....................does it do the same on other outlets ?......try the outlet on the unit itself too and let me know please

Thanks

eddie

I just found the problem. Dirty connectors on the vacuum hose,Thank you

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie