Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kitchen Aid Double Oven/Range model number

Customer Question
I have a Kitchen...

I have a Kitchen Aid Double Oven/Range model number KGRS505XSS02 Serial #D21248296 and the main power to our home was shut off by a technician and when it was turned back on the ovens will not work. I get a "feature Not Available" error on both the top and bottom ovens. I have shut the oven breaker off for 2 mins and reset it and the issue continues to happen. The stove top burners work fine.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The range is 5 years old almost to the day. The exact model is KGRS505XSS02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If the range needs to me removed I will need to get a technician

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. No change at all when breaker was reset after 2 minutes?
  2. Was there a problem with the electrical in the house when the work was initially performed?
Hoping this is an easy fix. :)
I had a guy doing some pool repairs and he shut off the main power to the house.
No changes after resetting the breaker after shutting it off for two mins.
No issues at all with the power in the home.

Well, the issue you are having is with the oven control. If it did not reset with the breaker cycle, it will likely need to be replaced. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The range will need to be pulled out to get to the back of the control panel. The oven control is shown at the link below. I would turn the breaker off for a full hour to allow a full reset and if no change, replace the control.

CLICK HERE

If you decide to replace it yourself, please let me know and I can send instructions!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!