Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to replace the gasket on my wall oven. Model GE

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the gasket on my wall oven. Model GE JKCO6GJ. Where can I purchase same. Thank you. Barbara Borgia

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I took the number from the book. It is at least 25 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I am a widow and will call an appliance repair man

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. The gasket is still in place but a small area on the outside of the gasket pealed off

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I will need the model number from the oven itself, please. The tag is around the opening once the door is opened.

JKSO6G03
JKSO6GOJ3BC.

Perfect, thank you! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!