Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased a GE gas range with a grill/griddle and am…

I just purchased a...

I just purchased a GE gas range with a grill/griddle and am wondering whether the Whirlpool cover will fit it.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new and the model is PGB911EEJ4ES

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It's already installed; I'm simply wondering whether I can use the Whirlpool COVER [Whirlpool Part Number W10160195: COVER, GRIDDLE]

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's a 30" wide gas range and the griddle/grill is in the center, 19 1/2"x 9 1/2", except for the 4 tabs that hold it onto the burners on either side

11/27/2017
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The Whirlpool cover may work but you will need to see if you have the room. The part W10160195 is 23" by 11 1/2". Does this help?

it'll be too big, so I'll keep looking. Perhaps GE will come up with one for its stoves. Thank you.

Best wishes. Dave

Appliance Tech Dave